LAST UPDATED 08/07/2019
Sass and Clacks
Before you get going writing for Sass and Clacks, please read the following guidelines closely, as pitches that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted.
- All posts pitched to Sass and Clacks must be original content that you have not published, or had published, elsewhere.
- Sass and Clacks cannot pay for guest blog posts. To pitch a post to us, you must indicate on the form that you accept this.
- You retain all control over your post pitch until the post is published on Sass and Clacks, at which point you hand over complete control to Sass and Clacks. Your pitch can be withdrawn by you at any time.
- Even if you already have a draft written, Sass and Clacks still require a pitch to be submitted. You may upload an excerpt of it in the Pitch Submission Form if you wish.
Sass and Clacks is an inclusive blog and welcomes readers from all walks of life.
As a pole dance blog, it is my preference that any posts pitched to me are either about or reference pole dance in some fashion.
Example of a full pole dance post: “I’m not like other girls!” and Pole Merchandising
Example of a fitness post referencing pole dance: 10 Things I Wish I Knew About Fitness Goals
I am specifically looking for people to pitch posts on the following topics in relation to pole dance:
- Mental health
- Long-term or Chronic illness
- Ethnic diversity
- Body positivity and fat acceptance
These are not the only topics I’m after though, so feel free to get in touch with any idea you have!
We Do Not Accept:
- Product reviews, sales pitches, or posts purely for the purpose of affiliate marketing
- Off-topic posts
- Entirely self-promotional posts
- Posts that are blatantly sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or ciscentric
- Posts that are entirely heteronormative in nature
- Posts that attempt to justify, normalise or promote abuse
- Posts containing harmful stereotypes of any kind
If your proposed post contains any of the above in any form it will not be accepted.
Ready to go?
As a reward for making it through that big block of rules and guidelines, here’s a picture of Socks, my favourite cat in the whole damn world:
When you’re ready to submit your pitch, use the Pitch Submission Form below. To confirm you have read this document, you must enter a passphrase – the passphrase is your favourite pole move, followed by the last movie that you watched.